Launch an idea. Launch a startup. Launch a career!
TechLauncher is a program that connects ANU students with real-world clients in industry, government and the innovation sector.
Students will develop the technical, research and professional skills required to use technology to bring ideas to life and have a positive impact on society. These skills include communication and stakeholder management, critical thinking, design, teamwork and time management.
- Develop your research and professional skills by working closely with industry professionals, technology experts, and entrepreneurs.
- Create a start-up business or complete a real-world project for your client.
- Work with industry professionals and technology experts on real-world projects.
- Students studying any degree in any discipline can participate in TechLauncher through courses VCUG3100 and COMP3710.
- Apply your art, commercial, legal or other skills in a multidisciplinary context.
- Gain technical competencies from the next generation of technology and entrepreneurial students.
- Identify student talent early for your own organisation or government agency, through engaged project work with student teams.
- Identify investment opportunities.
- Provide mentorship to build a supported and collaborative Canberra.
For more information, including how you can get involved, visit the TechLauncher website.